I understand how it feels when you are camping and forget your coffee maker. I got you covered. I have listed quick ways and methods of “how to make coffee without a coffee maker.”
Method 1: Making Coffee in a Saucepan
- Pour water and coffee grounds into a saucepan.
- For 2 minutes, boil it.
- Stir continuously.
- Turn off the stove.
- Enjoy after pouring it into a cup.
Note: This is also known as the Stovetop method.
Also Read: Can You Use a Moka Pot on an Electric Stove
Method 2: The Mason Jar Method
- Attach the cotton fabric to a Mason Jar’s lid.
- Pour the coffee into the cloth.
- Slowly pour water onto the grounds.
- Take off your cloth.
- Enjoy your coffee!
Note: Also, if you are curious about “how to make cold brew without a coffee maker,” The method discussed above is all the same.
Method 3: Use Instant Coffee
- Boil water in a kettle or on the stove.
- Add instant coffee to your cup.
- Pour hot water.
- Add milk and sugar, if desired.
- Stir and enjoy your instant coffee.
Method 4: How to Make French Press without a Coffee Maker
- Use a stove to boil water in a pan.
- Put one tablespoon of coffee grounds in a different bowl.
- Pour a small amount of boiling water over the grounds and set aside for 1 minute.
- After 30-45 minutes, add boiling water to each portion.
- Use a spoon to press the coffee grounds.
- Pour coffee into a cup.
Note: This method is also famous as the Faux or Fake French Press Coffee method.
Method 5: Make a Coffee Bag
- Arrange filter paper and add measured powdered coffee.
- Secure it like a tea bag.
- Put some water in a pot to boil.
- Put a bag of coffee in a mug.
- Pour little boiling water over the bag.
- Soak the bag for 30 minutes in water.
- To serve, add more water.
- Let it steep for 4 minutes.
- Remove the bag and drink!
As you can see, there are several ways to make coffee without a coffee maker, whether you prefer the Saucepan, Mason Jar, or Faux French press.
You only need hot water and ground coffee. So, the next time you’re without a coffee maker, don’t panic. Remember these simple methods, and you’ll quickly enjoy a good cup of coffee.